Variation and movement are the key to good work postures:
- Change sitting position by changing the settings of the chair during the course of the day.
- Move the chair so you are sitting close to your work to avoid sitting with your back and neck bent.
- Change between sitting on a chair with a backrest and, for example, a stool without a backrest to get variation and movement.
- Use your height-adjustable table so that you can stand now and then.
- Make use of the chair's settings throughout the day to vary your sitting position.
Finding the right chair
VELA has a wide range of office chairs and stools, with optional accessories such as back or armrests, so that the chair meets the individual user’s needs.
To vary your sitting position as much as possible during the course of the day, we recommend switching between an office chair and a stool – preferably stools with different seats. Always remember to change the height of the table so it suits the height of the chair.